To support the educational and conservation functions of the Johnson County Conservation Board.
We believe the Friends will be able to provide assistance as a philanthropic partner and by encouraging volunteers.
Annual JCC celebration; Friends group members-only explorations of JCC properties; FJCC donor recognition; JCC Annual Photo Contest.
Conservation; Education; Community; and Encouraging people of all ages to enjoy nature.
Our Directors and Officers
- Alice Atkinson
- Karole Fuller
- Rick Hollis
- Casey Kohrt
- Mary Mascher
- Perry Ross
- Sally Stutsman
- Deb Quade, President
- Lynette Seigley, Vice-President
- Jenny Hollis Miller, Secretary
- Ken Atkinson, Treasurer
- A mobile device-friendly website about Johnson County natural areas, including a mobile-optimized version of our Useful Links page
- An annual celebration of Johnson County Conservation
- Friends of JCC members-only explorations of different JCCB lands
- FJCC donor recognition
- Re-establishing and assisting with the JCCB Annual Photo Contest
- Creation of iNaturalist projects for JCCB properties to facilitate citizen science